How can I help in this mission?
To provide a concrete response to the needs of people in difficult situations, isolation and / or social exclusion, adapted to the precise characteristics of the Oporto population that goes to the social centre.
Promotes the conditions that allow to build with each individual a project to improve their situation in order to lead them to their social (re)insertion.
- Food items
- Dressing room
- Health care
- Distribution of hygiene products
- Juridical support
- Social support and follow-up
- Psychological support
- Training, information and awareness
- Support for employment and vocational training
- Street team
- Distribution of school supplies
- Sociocultural activities
- Distributing center of the “CAIS” magazine
- Infoteca FNAC / AMI (Libraries against Info-exclusion)