How can I help in this mission?
Provide a concrete response to the needs of people in difficult situations, isolation and / or social exclusion, adapted to the precise characteristics of the Lisbon population that goes to the social centre.
Promotes the conditions that allow to build with each individual a project to improve their situation in order to lead them to their social (re)insertion.
- Food items
- Juridical support
- Social support and follow-up
- Psychological support
- Health care
- Area of prevention of social exclusion (EPES) for children and young people
- Area of prevention of social exclusion (EPES) for adults
- Training, information and awareness
- Support for employment and vocational training
- “Desperta” training program
- “Um Emprego à Medida” Project
- “Fadas Madrinhas” Project
- Distribution of school supply
- “Um Click pela Inclusão Social” Project