How can I help in this mission?
Início: March 2020
To help contain the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) amongst the most vulnerable population supported by AMI.
To increase the support given to elderly and other groups of risk such as cancer patients, people living with HIV, diabetics, monoparental families and other cases of social isolation that are beneficiaries of Porta Amiga Centers as well as other elderly people identified by social services in contact with AMI.
- To help containing the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) amongst the most vulnerable population supported by AMI social facilities.
- To promote social distancing and prevent exposure to infection of elderly people and other vulnerable population, by keeping them at home.
- To reduce the incidence of severe cases.
- To reduce hospital influx and keep it to critically ill patients.
- To protect the elderly and/or vulnerable population stratum from facing social isolation.
- To stimulate solidarity dynamics (on) in the community.
- To stimulate solidarity dynamics between the business sector and charities.
If you want to be part of this mission and help delivering essential goods to the most vulnerable beneficiaries supported by AMI in Portugal, you can choose two ways of doing it:
- Make a donation
- Registering as a volunteer, by filling out the form below (you have to be between 18 and 50 years old and not have any underlying conditions).